NOTSOBASICLONDON is a blog with a genuine love for London and passion for all things food. It’s the place you can come to get recommendations of the best things to eat in the capital in an approachable, personable but knowledgeable way. NOTSOBASICLONDON covers restaurant features, area guides and ‘best of’ bucket lists, as well as thought-provoking articles on today’s restaurant scene and the people/charities making it great. My philosophy and brand are built around the simple concept of being a real and trusted friend/girl next door. My followers value my content because they can trust what I deliver in my blog, on my regular social media updates and through my regular London food social meetups where I connect people together through a mutual love of food. I give them my genuine opinion, I’m accessible, and highly engaged with them.
What you get
- A genuine passion for London, for all things food and most importantly providing value to an audience.
- Proven engagement and traffic to your brand or restaurant.
- Detailed knowledge of social media strategies and approaches.
- International coverage – My blog is read in 154 countries and I am frequently contacted by tourists for recommendations for their visit.
- Authentic relationships with owners of some of London’s best places to eat and some of the biggest brands in the world. Please see CultureTrip.com feature here and Insider Food features here.
- A vibrant, personable and approachable manner.
- Instagram 26,000+
- Ranked #1 on Google for search terms London Food Blog and and #2 for London Food.
- Average Monthly Unique Visitors: 15,000+
- Average Monthly Page Views: 60,000+
- Read in 154 countries
- Nominated for Blogosphere Food Influencer of the Year.
- Ages 18 – 44
Types of content to collaborate on:
- Brand collaborations and restaurant reviews
- Social media management and advice
- Freelance writing
- Press trips and local stays
- Guest posts
- Advertising Space
- Affiliate links
- Competitions / Giveaways
- Events relating to the food industry
Types of content I don’t publish
- Restaurants outside of London
- Brands and products that don’t fit with my brand or USP
- Press releases or sharing of events I haven’t been to
*All features are subject to a successful visit
To work with me on any of the above or for anything else you’d like to discuss, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.