Welcome to your monthly round up of What’s On in London this September. Summer is coming to and end (what summer?!) but don’t fret, there is still lots of great things happening this month. Check them all out below.
- Frozen The Musical has officially opened in the West End.
- The Thames Festival runs until the end of September celebrating the River Thames with arts events, active adventures, environmental initiatives, heritage and education programmes.
- The famous classical festival the BBC proms runs until 11th September at the Royal Albert Hall
- The London Design Festival runs from 18th – 26th September held to celebrate and promote London as the design capital of the world.
- London Fashion Week runs from 17th September for just 5 days
- How about seeing some of London’s best musicals … for FREE. Check out West End Live running from 18th – 19th September.
- Buckingham Palace Gardens still have a very small allocation of tickets left to visit and have a picnic in the grounds.
- The RHS Flower Show returns to Chelsea this September
- Greenwich & Dockland International Festival continues until 11th September
- Popular 80s movie Back To The Future opens in London.
- Love a podcast? Check out the London Podcast Festival.
- Fancy watching a film from your very own boat? Check out the Open Aire Float in Cinema.
- Barkstival is a charitable festival that is all about pups, hosted in Islington Square. Think dog-themed market stalls, puppy activities & cuddles, & lots & lots of delicious food stalls.
- Cult musical War of The Worlds is doing an immersive experience like no other!
- An Alcatraz themed cocktail bar arrives in London and is an awesome experience for something a bit different.
- The Candlelight Club is back – but this 1920’s themed speakeasy bar is a secret. Don’t tell anyone.
- Love musicals? Check out Mrs Riot West End brunch for cocktails with a side of your favourite musicals!
Have a great September!