Stuck for ideas of things to do this month? Not any more! Welcome to your monthly round up of things to do in London in October.
- London Cocktail Week is no longer just a week … but a whole month! For the whole month of October cocktail events, masterclasses and offers will be happening around the city. Check them all out here.
- London Restaurant Festival returns for its 13th year this October. With over 40 restaurant partners, London Restaurant Festival runs exclusive experiences with some of London’s top chefs and restaurants.
- Experience the best new films, series and XR from around the world at the BFI Film Festival
- The NFL comes to London! Watch top American football teams slam it out at London’s Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
- Frieze Art Fair is one of the world’s most influential contemporary art fairs, focusing only on contemporary art and living artists, and takes place each October in The Regent’s Park, in the heart of London.
- October means one thing … Halloween! Here are some spooky things to do around London this month:
London is definitely a city worth visiting. A large number of famous places fascinate and attract tourists who want to return here more often. It’s like an online casino like Fast Payout Casino Canada, to which players come back again and again, because it has accepted bonuses for all gamblers.
- London Dungeons
- Clink Prison Museum
- London Bridge Experience
- Ghost Tour
- Jack Ripper Tour
- Harry Potter Dark Arts Studio Tour
- KISS Haunted House party
- Club de Fromage Halloween Special
- Battersea Poltergeist Live
- The Woman in Black Play
- Love musicals? Jason Manford and West End legend Ruthie Henshall host Magic at the Muscials celebrating musicals from the West End and beyond.
- Here is a roundup of all the West End Shows playing in October.
- Comic Con returns to ExCeL London 22-24 October for an epic three-day celebration of all things pop culture.
- Celebrate the annual Bavarian Beer Festival at BOXPARK as its Oktoberfest extravaganza returns this year in Croydon and Wembley. Click here for dates and more details.
- The London Literature Festival is back with events focusing on on what it means to be friends today.
- Grab your beer and bratwurst and join Oktoberfest celebrations happening all around London
- Have you ever heard of Pets Yoga? Combine yoga and cuddling cute puppies for a stress free exercise session.
- Black History Month launches with hundreds of events across the country celebrating and educating about black history.
- It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas. The Natural History Museum ice rink is back! A must do in London this festive season
Happy October, have a great one!