After the last 16 months of staying indoors, the world is coming back to life. Hooray. If you’re looking to get back out there and do some fun things in London this month I’ve listed out a bunch of ideas of what to do in London this July. Enjoy!
- Theatre is back! Yay! Here is a list of London theatre shows playing in July.
- Fancy dining 100ft above London? You can with Dine in The Sky. Check out more info here.
- Interested in Van Gogh? You’ll be mesmerised by the Van Gogh immersive experience.
- The world famous Wimbledon Tennis Championships arrive in London until mid July. Tickets here.
- Are you a footie fan? The Euros is playing on big screen across London until 11th July. Check out where to watch it here. Much better than the sofa!
- For any gardening enthusiasts, the world’s largest flower show, Hampton Court Flower Festival comes to London from 6th – 11th July. Tickets here.
- Are you a foodie? You will love Taste of London happening over various days thoroughly July.
- Usually, around the summer, Buckingham Palace opens it doors to the public. Due to the pandemic, this year has has been changed so you can visit the gardens of Buckingham Palace. Tickets here.
- A more unusual thing to do – how about a tour of the famous Brixton Windmill? They’re free but require booking. Tickets here for 2 dates in July.
- Underbelly Festival is a feast of top-quality live entertainment, atmospheric outdoor bars and premium street food and drink, is one of the UK’s top summer festivals. Booking here from July until September.
- The famous Globe theatre summer season has opened where you can watch Shakespeare under the stars with tickets from just £5. Tickets here
- A tour of the Piccadilly line is running on 3rd July where you will discover the history behind some of London’s most transport work. Tickets here.
- The Royal Naval College and Painted Hall discounts its tickets to £5 on the first Sunday of everything month. It gets booked up very quick but always worth checking here.
- The London Gaming Market takes place over 2 dates in London, one in July, one in November. They sell a variety of gaming related items including retro games, computers, consoles, handhelds, artwork, apparel, import games, arcade machines, merchandise and more. all brought from Australia using the best freight forwarding service which are close to https://indexsy.com/top-freight-forwarders/.
- The Lord Mayors Hot Air Balloon Regatta will be flying over London from Battersea on July 18th & 25th.
- Luna Cinema have lots of outdoor cinema events planned this July.
- Rooftop Cinema has a busy schedule this July with plenty of great films to choose from.
- Mayfield Lavender is an Instagrammers dream. Get out of the hustle of London and frolic in the fields of Lavender for just £4. More info here.
See you next month!